Welcome to Crazyoginis

This is the blog of three crazyoginis. We hope to be able to share our love for yoga and our thoughts, ideas and experiences. We wish to spread yoga to all corners of the world, as we truly believe anyone will benefit from practising yoga. The crazyoginis consists of Purna (from Costa Rica) who lives in London, Europe. Rakhi who lives in Mumbai, India and Savitra (from Norway) who lives in Australia.

Saturday 2 July 2011

Letting go in the class

Om

I like to practise with my teacher, and that too with many like minded individuals. Very often I feel that there are some asana's that are achieved or better achieved in a a group energy.

Twice in the week I practise with my teacher in a group class & I feel I float thro the class. I love this experience as I dont have to use my brain or vocal cords here. As soon as I enter the class, I just hand over the reigns to my teacher & what a brilliant teacher he is.... so compassionate... so loving... caring...

From the time we begin with Ujjayi breathing at the beginning of the class, I just switch off myself & follow his each & every word. The experience of going from asana practise to another combining Ujjayi with it, is simply amazing. I very powerfully experience 'letting go'. Yes at that time I have no things to crave, no dreams to achieve, no work to complete... it is just the practise in now, am very very aware of the 'Now'. 

Mind turns completely inwards & one is able to achieve a beautiful twist, smooth trikon or a finely balanced shirshasan with such grace & poise. I feel the class should just go on & on....

This feeling of fulfillment & nourishment lasts for some time, till I am ready for another class.

I feel blessed in this class.

II Om Shanti II 

No comments:

Post a Comment