Welcome to Crazyoginis

This is the blog of three crazyoginis. We hope to be able to share our love for yoga and our thoughts, ideas and experiences. We wish to spread yoga to all corners of the world, as we truly believe anyone will benefit from practising yoga. The crazyoginis consists of Purna (from Costa Rica) who lives in London, Europe. Rakhi who lives in Mumbai, India and Savitra (from Norway) who lives in Australia.

Saturday 9 July 2011

How can we apply Non-Violence?


The application of true ahimsa (non-violence) is much easier said than done. Here is a message that you can repeat to yourself to support you in your journey.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
From me there shall come no injury, no pain, no suffering or destruction to life in any form.

I shall not cause any pain or suffering to anyone.

I shall not cause any unnecessary sorrow to any person, and therefore, my speech will be soft and peace-giving.

My actions will be conductive to the good of others, to the benefit and happiness of others, and not the contrary.

My mind will always think well of others.

I have thoughts full of goodwill, peace, affection, love, friendliness, brotherhood, oneness, unity, sympathy and kindness.

I understand, with a little reflection, that it is only then when I an engaged in the process of real self-expression, of true self expression where I am a centre of love, a centre of all that is auspicious and good, a centre of peace, a centre of sweetness and kindness.

Thanks to Swami Chidananda
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Om Om Om

No comments:

Post a Comment