Welcome to Crazyoginis

This is the blog of three crazyoginis. We hope to be able to share our love for yoga and our thoughts, ideas and experiences. We wish to spread yoga to all corners of the world, as we truly believe anyone will benefit from practising yoga. The crazyoginis consists of Purna (from Costa Rica) who lives in London, Europe. Rakhi who lives in Mumbai, India and Savitra (from Norway) who lives in Australia.

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Power Yoga ?

Om

I have been hearing so much about Power Yoga lately. Honestly I am a tradionalist. So my practise has always been Pure Yoga - Indian Classical Yoga.

What exactly is Power Yoga ? I wonder often these days. The answer is easy if I just do a google or youtube search. But how different it is than our classical yoga ? The fundamentals cant be so different.

I use Dynamic Yoga for certain classes especially for weight loss & high energy students. But that too is in the perview of classical yoga. That is with adequate rest in between.

I have to find answers soon on Power Yoga. Maybe its time I enlist in one of their classes .....

Power Yoga.... Yoga Power....

More on this after my class

II Om Shanti II

No comments:

Post a Comment