Welcome to Crazyoginis

This is the blog of three crazyoginis. We hope to be able to share our love for yoga and our thoughts, ideas and experiences. We wish to spread yoga to all corners of the world, as we truly believe anyone will benefit from practising yoga. The crazyoginis consists of Purna (from Costa Rica) who lives in London, Europe. Rakhi who lives in Mumbai, India and Savitra (from Norway) who lives in Australia.

Monday 13 June 2011

Emotional release in a class

Om

I have never never felt this before in any class or a course at the ashram. I have often seen people letting their emotions out during yoga class, either during asanas but definitely during pranayams.

Last week I went for my class after a long gap. The compassionate teacher just had to ask me how I was & there it was... a free flow of emotions....

It was a wonderful feeling to let out the emotions without inhibitions. Crying without any fear or shame... just letting yourself out...

My wonderful teacher then made me go thro some asanas to release all the tension in the back. At this time I also realised that we carry tremendous tension in our back... emotional tension... My back was open, not only all the locks & knots but also with all the feelings it had carried over recently.

It was a beautiful empty but content feeling. I will never never forget this amazing class. I feel more ready to take on more challenges but this time I will definitely take care not to store all this in my back.

Thanks to my wonderful teacher, I learnt a new important lesson in my practise & life. and thanks to him I could cry with a free heart.

Crying is a very beautiful feeling.. I strongly recommend it everyone !

II Om Shanti II



No comments:

Post a Comment